For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
Note: Support tickets are generally answered in 1-3 days. Your patience is appreciated.
Installing TANE SP1 (Temporary Installer)
Posted by N3V Games (Paul) on 23 December 2015 07:16 PM
For TANE box edition orders received in 2016 please go to this article for installation assistance.
Information for Beta Testers.
We are finalising our new Installer technology and so for the next week or so we have prepared a temporary installer to assist you installing your new product.
Please follow this guide to installing. Please note that this process will install a NEW version of TANE (not a patch to your existing build). After installing, you may want to copy your local content across. Please follow this guide to move your content.
1. Click the link on your MyTrainz > Download TANE page to download online-installer-<build>.exe
2. Click to "self'extract" the installer and begin installation.
3. The installer currently has placeholder text saying it will install "untitled.app". Click Next to begin installation.
4. Click Agree to accept the (work in progress) Agreement.
6. Choose your install location and click Next
7. Enter your MyTrainz Username and Password
8. Choose Public Stream
9. Click Install
10. Accept the warning
11. The installer files will now be downloaded. (9.7GB for Deluxe Edition)
1. Download the full install file set
2. Unzip the file using Winzip or 7Zip
3. Follow the process above.