Please use the Search Box above to search for keywords related to your issue. Using one or two keywords works best.
For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
Note: Between Dec 23rd and Jan 10th the support team will be running with reduced numbers, during this time there may be longer periods between responses.
NEW HELPDESK REQUIREMENTS
To ensure we can provide quality, timely responses to as many customers as possible, we have made some changes to the helpdesk support service.
- We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
- We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
- Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
If your ticket does not meet these requirements, you will receive a standard response informing you of the new requirements.
Thanks for your understanding.
Free Drive (Placing your own trains)
Posted by N3V Games (Paul) on 18 August 2021 04:13 PM
How to place a train in Trainz Sim 3.
Process as at August 2021 (subject to change as we update things over time)
- Load any session in the route where you wish to drive your own trains
- Tap Radial Menu > Main Menu
- Filter on Trainz, Locomotives or Rolling Stock
- Select an item to place
- Tap Place Train (bottom right)
- This takes you back to your route
- Tap on the track
- Tap Rotate or Confirm
- Rinse and repeat to place more trains.
NOTE: We recommend only placing a couple of dozen cars in total. Having hundreds of cars or locos will crash the game due to running out of memory.