Please use the Search Box above to search for keywords related to your issue. Using one or two keywords works best.
For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
NEW HELPDESK REQUIREMENTS
To ensure we can provide quality, timely responses to as many customers as possible, we have made some changes to the helpdesk support service.
- We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
- We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
- Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
If your ticket does not meet these requirements, you will receive a standard response informing you of the new requirements.
Thanks for your understanding.
TMR Known Issues and Session Guidance
Posted by N3V Games (Paul) on 17 November 2016 10:01 AM
Following are some of the known issues with TMR17 and some guidance to complete the various sessions:
- Since the code base for TMR17 is similar but not identical to TANE SP1, some features found in TANE may not be included in TMR17 or may not work exactly the same as SP1.
- Basemapz track plan import utility is not included in the beta edition. This can be downloaded separately from this link
- Ensure you give sufficient clearance to release junctions from being locked (approximately one loco length).
- Bea-Dawe Freight Session - at junction AMY02, stop close to the red signal on the mainline prior to changing direction to be clear of the junction
- Bea-Dawe tunnel not designed for internal cab viewing
- Appen: Some portals will derail locos (fixed in SP2)
- Appen: Staging area is best managed when using Free Roaming camera
- Appen: Beware of over-running buffer stops when under AI control.
- Appen Passenger session: If you back up a little after running around you can set the junctions and avoid the red lights (and the "stuck" loco becomes unstuck)
- Franklin Yard sessions - some locos can have difficulty negotiating the tight bends. Simply click on User Rules Menu then Quickdrive and choose the in-cab mode.