Please use the Search Box above to search for keywords related to your issue. Using one or two keywords works best.
For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
Note: Support tickets are generally answered in 1-3 days. Your patience is appreciated.
NEW HELPDESK REQUIREMENTS
To ensure we can provide quality, timely responses to as many customers as possible, we have made some changes to the helpdesk support service.
- We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
- We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
- Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
If your ticket does not meet these requirements, you will receive a standard response informing you of the new requirements.
Thanks for your understanding.
15th Anniversary Celebration Information
Posted by N3V Games (Paul) on 02 December 2016 03:44 PM
This article provides information regarding our 15th Anniversary special celebrations.
If your discount codes do not match your expected reward, please submit a support ticket at support.trainzportal.com > Troubleshooting > 15th Anniversary Celebrations
Discount Code Rewards:
- DISCOUNT CODES: Codes are redeemable only through store.trainzportal.com. The reward amount for the first Code was calculated as at the start of our 15th Anniversary Celebration on December 5, 2016. The code applies only to TMR17 and is valid for 90 days.
- COLLECTOR: To qualify for the Extra $15 Discount Code and the "15th Anniversary Collection" forum icon, you must purchase and register the missing products from the list above (including TMR17) prior to the end of our 15 day celebration, which ends at midnight December 19 AEST. Vouchers and icons will be awarded on or prior to Dec 22nd.
- MYTRAINZ ACCOUNTS: We understand that many of you have created various accounts over the years due to changes of email address and other things. If you have purchased items under different accounts, now is the time to let us know the details of each account via email@example.com. Please include possible usernames, old email addresses, serial numbers (which you can find on the original box) and your likely registration name and year account was created. Once we have identified two or more accounts belonging to one person, we can combine your discount vouchers into one code (there is a limit of one code to be used per purchase).
- OTHER VERSIONS: For Pro Trainz Perfect 2 customers, and various Trainz Railroad Simulator/Railway Simulator 12 products, you have also received a $2 discount code.
- MAXIMUM REWARD; The maximum reward for your "currently registered products" is $20.00.
- UNSUPPORTED PRODUCTS; We have checked that the products work on Win 7, 8 and 10 although we do expect some issues to appear. We will offer refund should any of the unsupported products not work for you prior to our Dec 22 close of this promotion.
- TMR17: For TANE owners, if you purchase TRM17 during this promotion, you will receive the stand-alone product now and the full DLC bundle when TANE SP2 is released next year.
- After running the self-extracting installer, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Auran\Trainz (or the location you installed into).
- Copy trainzoptions.txt to your desktop
- Replace -fullscreen with the following:
- Save the file on your desktop
- Copy and replace the trainzoptions.txt file in your install folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Auran\Trainz)
- Provide Administration access and overwrite the file when prompted
- Run Trainz.exe to launch Trainz V1