For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
To ensure we can provide quality, timely responses to as many customers as possible, we have made some changes to the helpdesk support service.
- We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
- We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
- Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
Thanks for your understanding.
How do I resize the TANE or TRS19 window?
Posted by N3V Games (Zec) on 14 March 2018 12:12 PM
TANE and TRS19, for both Windows and Mac, can be run in either full screen mode, or as a window which you can resize yourself.
You can toggle between full screen mode by following these steps:
1) Click on Trainz Settings on the initial launch screen
2) Tick or untick the box for Full Screen (if turning on full screen, ensure the correct resolution is set)
You can also toggle full screen by pressing ALT + Enter on your keyboard whilst in Trainz.
When running TANE or TRS19 in a Window, you can resize the window on the fly by moving your cursor to one of the corners of the Trainz window, then click on the corner and drag it till it is the size you want. On Windows, the cursor will appear as two arrows when it is in the right spot to resize the window.
You can also 'maximise' the window by clicking on the 'maximise' button at the top of the window. This can also be returned to the smaller size by clicking the same button again.
Tags: Window, Resize, Maximise, Full Screen, TANE, TRS19, Windows, Mac, Resolution, Size