Please use the Search Box above to search for keywords related to your issue. Using one or two keywords works best.
For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
Note: Support tickets are generally answered in 1-3 days. Your patience is appreciated.
NEW HELPDESK REQUIREMENTS
To ensure we can provide quality, timely responses to as many customers as possible, we have made some changes to the helpdesk support service.
- We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
- We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
- Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
If your ticket does not meet these requirements, you will receive a standard response informing you of the new requirements.
Thanks for your understanding.
How do I change water colour?
Posted by N3V Games (Paul) on 27 July 2015 01:14 PM
Water colour is changed on a per route basis by following these steps:
Edit Environment > Time Tab
Click on Water Colour Preview
Adjust the R,G,B colour dials
Tip: set the dials to between 7 o'clock and 11 o'clock for best results
To adjust the water effect, go to the Environment Tab and click the left and right arrows below the Water heading to cycle through the various options.
- If you do not select the water colour preview window, you will not be able to adjust the dials
- Changes are currently saved in the Route Layer. We will be moving this to the Session Layer in the future, but for now this means that built-in routes cannot be edited