For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
The content in a DLC pack shows missing dependencies
Posted by N3V Games (Zec) on 25 May 2022 06:54 PM
Generally if an asset in a DLC pack, particularly a route or session, shows missing dependencies then it indicates that the DLC pack has not installed fully. Please try uninstalling the DLC pack and then install it again by following these steps:
1) Open the Content Store from the launcher screen
2) Click on 'purchased' at the top right
3) Locate your DLC pack in the list
4) Click on 'uninstall', or right click on the DLC pack then click 'uninstall'.
5) Once uninstalled, simply click the 'Install' button again.