Please use the Search Box above to search for keywords related to your issue. Using one or two keywords works best.
For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
NEW HELPDESK REQUIREMENTS
To ensure we can provide quality, timely responses to as many customers as possible, we have made some changes to the helpdesk support service.
- We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
- We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
- Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
If your ticket does not meet these requirements, you will receive a standard response informing you of the new requirements.
Thanks for your understanding.
Posted by N3V Games (Paul) on 30 November 2016 10:31 AM
Basemapz is a 3rd party utility provided by community member "ModelerMJ" that assists in creating your new layouts by providing an easy to use "import" function for your favourite 2D "track plan".
The Basemapz installer comes as part of your installed version of TMR17 and requires a couple of manual steps as follows:
- Ensure that TMR17 is installed
- Locate the folder where TMR17 is installed (e.g. C:\Program Files\N3V Games\TMR17)
- Open the "extras" folder
- Double-click on basemapz.msi
- Choose the "allow" options to install the program
- The program will be installed by default to: C:\Program Files (x86)\ModelerMJ\Basemapz
- Once installed, double click Basemapz.exe to launch the program
- Click the Help link at the bottom for any assistance in using Basemapz
NOTE: Once installed and launched once, you can then launch Basemapz from the TMR17 Launcher > File > Launch Basemapz menu option