For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
To ensure we can provide quality, timely responses to as many customers as possible, we have made some changes to the helpdesk support service.
- We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
- We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
- Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
Thanks for your understanding.
How do I install the routes included with my Trainz purchase?
Posted by N3V Games (Zec) on 25 May 2022 03:56 PM
To allow you to choose which routes you install, and when, Trainz only includes a smaller selection of core items and the Kickstarter County 2 route. The other routes included with your Trainz purchase can be installed using the included Content Store tool by following these steps:
1) Click on Content Store on the initial launch screen
2) Click on 'Purchased' at top right
3) Click on 'Install' next to the DLC pack you wish to install.
When the route is successfully installed, the 'install' button will change to show 'uninstall'. This allows you to uninstall the DLC pack if you wish to do so at a later time.
Alternatively in TRS19 and newer, you can use 'source' and 'type' drop down filters at the top of the Driver/Surveyor menu within Trainz to view your purchased routes and trains, and then click 'download' at the bottom right.
NOTE: During installation the content may start to appear in the game. Please do not try to use the content till the installation is complete.