Please use the Search Box above to search for keywords related to your issue. Using one or two keywords works best.
For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
Note: Between Dec 23rd and Jan 10th the support team will be running with reduced numbers, during this time there may be longer periods between responses.
NEW HELPDESK REQUIREMENTS
To ensure we can provide quality, timely responses to as many customers as possible, we have made some changes to the helpdesk support service.
- We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
- We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
- Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
If your ticket does not meet these requirements, you will receive a standard response informing you of the new requirements.
Thanks for your understanding.
What happens if I purchase TRS19 and cancel my Gold Membership?
Posted by N3V Games (Zec) on 28 November 2019 12:41 PM
Thanks for your question about purchasing TRS19 and cancelling your Gold Membership. The process is that your current install will still operate and you do not need to do anything different at your end.
Here is a list of things that will change:
* A number of installed items/assets will no longer be available. e.g. The UK and US routes, locos, rolling stock, and some scenery items; which items will depend on which version of TRS19 you purchase.
* All your Content Vault DLC (i.e. items that you have not purchased) will be disabled
* The Trainz Plus features will be disabled (e.g. the new camera options, Unified Driver Surveyor etc).
* You will not have access to new Trainz Plus features as they are released.
* Your FCT will become inactive
* Your 25% store discount will expire
* You will earn 10 Reward Pointz per $ spent on the store, instead of 30 Pointz
* You will not have access to Preview Pass DLC items
* You will not have access to new DLC items as they are released