Please use the Search Box above to search for keywords related to your issue. Using one or two keywords works best.
For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
NEW HELPDESK REQUIREMENTS
To ensure we can provide quality, timely responses to as many customers as possible, we have made some changes to the helpdesk support service.
- We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
- We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
- Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
If your ticket does not meet these requirements, you will receive a standard response informing you of the new requirements.
Thanks for your understanding.
Submitting Console Logs on Mac
Posted by N3V Games (Paul) on 27 November 2015 11:42 AM
Some issues are hard for us to resolve without seeing some more Mac OS X system details. To help us in this process, we may ask for logs from Console, a utility that tracks diagnostic information.
Console is found in the Utilities folder, located in your Mac's Applications folder. You can also launch Console by using Spotlight.
Steps to Export Logs from Console"
- Launch Console.
- If Show Log List is in the top left corner of the toolbar, click it. This will display a pane on the left side of the Console window. (If Hide Log List is in the left corner of the toolbar, you can ignore this step.)
- In the left pane, under the heading System Log Queries, click All Messages.
- Choose File > Save a Copy As... and save the file.
- Send this exported file to us at email@example.com