For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,
To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.
To ensure we can provide quality, timely responses to as many customers as possible, we have made some changes to the helpdesk support service.
- We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
- We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
- Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
Thanks for your understanding.
My download does not finish
Posted by N3V Games (Paul) on 06 August 2015 11:20 AM
The files for all our products are hosted on high bandwidth servers on hardware designed for hosting and downloading data. If your product fails to finish downloading, there are a few options to try to ensure it downloads successfully:
2. Antivirus or firewall - Some antivirus or firewall programs may recognize certain code elements of the download as potential security risks and block the download. While there are risks involved in turning off your antivirus and firewall, we can assure you our software does not contain a virus so if is safe to download.
3. Download Manager - for some users Internet connectivity issues are common. In this case we recommend a download manager (there are many free ones available) to allow you to resume your download.
4. If possible, try downloading on someone else's computer and transferring the file to your computer via USB or DVD.
Tags: stop, complete, connection, failure,